Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I guess it's working!!

   Let me just preface this with the fact that I hate scales and think that they can make you needlessly obsess and upset. Nevertheless,  I finally broke down and weighed myself last weekend. I really needed to figure out where I am at. To my surprise, I have lost eleven pounds since December.  I am really excited because a lot of my clothes is too big and  I am wearing clothes that I was too big for.  Did I mention that this is really exciting???
   I am still waiting to see if my cholesterol dropped and that will be in June.  I hope so, as that was the real reason for my health kick.  Nevertheless,  I am glad  I made the changes in lifestyle, I feel better, look better, and am sure that the weight will stay off, as I lost it slowly and changed all of my habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment