Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dead Reckoning

  I just got the time to read this book.  It has been out for a while, I however, am always way behind.  I'll say this about the book, I still love the characters.  Harris is one of my favorite writers.  I love her tone, she is like a very matter of fact friend telling me a story over lunch.  Her writing style is terrific.  This book, however, was lackluster for me.  I just felt it was blah, there wasn't really much resolution on a personal front for Sookie.  I just kept waiting for something to happen.  It wasn't my favorite, but I am glad that I read it.  I hope the next one that is coming out next month is better.  Hopefully, there will be answers to some of the many questions that remain unanswered.  I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment